Burn Fat Instantly In The Comfort Of Your Home
Most of the time you want to go to the gym and want to be in shape, but you just can’t because your schedule doesn’t allow you to. It could also be that you don’t have enough money to afford a membership in a fitness center near you.
What if I told you, you don’t need to spend to have a summer beach ready body? You can just burn fat instantly in the comfort of your home! You don’t even need a lot of equipment! You just need space and a workout mat. If you have dumbbells lying around, even though it’s just light, that will do just fine.
Most of the exercises are just body weight movements. Experience the benefits you can have by just working out at home!
The 10 Exercises!
- High Knees
- High knees is a good workout to warm-up with or include to your sets. It will rapidly increase your heart rate.
- The movement is simple to do. Just lift one knee as high as high as you can and return to the starting position, then do the same for the other leg. Do this as fast as you can under time.
- Jumping Jacks
- A body weight movement that simulates jumping up and down while doing hand and feet coordination. A simple exercise that you can just simply do in place.
- Another great warm up exercises to lubricate your joints or an active rest movement to do in between your sets to keep your heart rate pumping.
- A static movement that profoundly strengthens your core. It is an excellent core exercise that does not require you to do complex movements, but nearly a lot of muscle groups are active during the execution.
- Remember to keep your core tight along the duration of the workout. Squeeze your glutes to stabilize yourself
- There are other varieties of the plank, but I suggest to stick with the basic one if you haven’t developed your core strength yet.
- A good old fashioned push up that targets your chest, arms, and core.
- Start by going to a plank position, and have your hands placed right beside your chest and push. In every rep, make sure that your chest touches the ground.
- You can vary the width of your hands depending on which you muscle you want to focus. Moving your hands closer will engage the arms more while having a wider stance will concentrate on the chest and little bit on your shoulders as well.
- There is a scaled down version of this if you’re still unable to do push-ups. Instead of doing it from a plank position, you can start off by kneeling down, and the process is the same from there.
- Mountain Climbers
- This workout will burn fat instantly in the comfort of your home. Your entire body will be in use, and you will fell the burn in your muscles afterward.
- You will begin with a plank position and raise your knee as close as possible to your chest level, repeat with the other knee. Do this as fast as you can under time.
- A harder variation is raising your knee to the opposite elbow. It will make your core work harder as it contracts more along the movement.
- Just make sure that your body is straight, and your back not rounded at the top.
- Personally, this workout improves the overall stamina and explosiveness of your body. It is a great conditioning exercise that you should to your routine.
- It starts off in a standing position. Then, squat and kick your feet back. Do a push-up and back to your squat position then jump.
- You can exclude the push-up in this variation, but I highly discouraged that.
- Remember that the more explosiveness you exert in this exercise, the more your stamina will increase, and the faster your fat will burn.
- Bicycle Ab Crunches
- Forget the simple crunches. Crunches only work a portion of your abdominal section. This ab workout will also work on your oblique, making it a great workout for sculpting and conditioning your abs.
- Start off by lying on the ground, and elevate your body about 45 degrees from the floor. Then, interlock your hands behind your head. Lastly, make your elbow touch the opposite knee and do the same for the other elbow and knee.
- I suggest that you use an ab mat for this, so you don’t end up having rashes on your lower back.
- Another great way to engage your upper and lower abdominal sections. It will also activate your lower back muscles as a part of the movement.
- Start by lying down and keep your hand feet stick together. Then, execute a sit-up movement, and make your hands touch your toes. Ensure that your abs contract at the top of the motion. As much as possible, keep your legs straight at all times.
- It will also work your legs since you will extend and lift your legs at every rep you will do.
- Jumping Squats
- We all know how to do squats right? Let’s just add a little bit more intensity. What jumping squats does is, not only strengthens your legs, but it also adds quickness and explosiveness.
- Have your feet a little bit outside of your shoulder width. Draw your butt back and go down. When your hips are parallel to your knees, explode and jump up.
- Keep your core tight and your hands raised forward to maintain your balance in the movement. You will sweat a lot in this movement.
- Another leg exercises to improve your balance to your legs. Each leg will work independently along the exercise making this a great isolation movement.
- Start by lunging a leg forward, and make sure that the knee doesn’t go past your feet. The knee of your back leg should touch the floor to execute a complete rep. Lastly, push with your front leg and do the same process on the other leg.
- Have a matting on the floor, so you don’t bang your knees on the floor.
- Stretch- Stretching avoids muscle tightness, and adds more mobility to your joints and muscles. Having inelastic tissue can result in reduced flexibility and injuries.
- Supplement- If you are currently taking multivitamins, don’t stop. You have to consume vitamins and minerals for your body’s daily intake.
- Cooldown- If by any chance, you have any machines like a spinning bike or a treadmill, do a 10-minute slow pace cool down to lower your heart rate gradually. In case you don’t have any, it’s fine. Just jog in place at a steady pace.
- Nutrition- Watch your diet. If you’re not eating the right food, your exercise will not work.
- Rest- You don’t need to work out every single day. Allow your body to recover from the work you do.
You don’t always have to depend on fitness centers to keep yourself in shape. You just have to find time for yourself to do the exercises above. It will only take 15 to 30 minutes of your day to burn fat in the comfort of your home. Workout in the morning to have your happy hormones activated, and keep you in a good mood throughout the day. Share this article with your friends!
Gregory is the chief editor at ConstructMuscles.com. He spends half of my time on his blog while the other half on being a physical fitness trainer. Believing in the great benefits of bodybuilding and fitness to the body, he has been motivated to become a fitness enthusiast. Stay Connected with him on Twitter.