Write For Us
So you want to write for Formulated Fitness? If you have some epic content that the FormulatedFitness.com audience will enjoy, we’d love to feature it.
Have something else to share? If you just have a story you’d like to tell us about, you can contact us here or if you have a comment on one of our articles please add it to the comments section of that page
Before you run off to the nearest post office to send us your ideas or posts, we’d like to give you some key steps to increase the chances of being published on Formulated Fitness.
Here are a few, easy-to-follow guidelines:
- Read our other posts & follow them as a guide. We like to provide immense amounts of information and helpful advice for our audience in a clean and easy to read format. We generally don’t want long, essay type posts. Make your content “bloggy” and “shareable”.
- You can include useful links, but don’t overdo it. Please leave out affiliate links and limit the amount of shameless self-promotion. Links to other extremely helpful resources are great though.
- Include a two sentence bio. We’ll use this at the end of the post if it is published. In the bio you may also include 1 link to your site and 1 link to a social media account of your choosing.
- Make sure what you write fits into our existing categories. Take a look at the categories of the posts we do (fitness, nutrition, weight loss, exercise, motivation etc.) and try to pick something we haven’t covered extensively before.
- Include a high-quality image. Make sure you have the rights to the image and if it from a creative commons, include a link to the creator. Make sure the image is at least 500px wide.
- Send in a completed post in the HTML format ready to paste it into wordpress.
- Name the file “Guest Post – Your Name Here – Topic Name Here”. The easier you make it on our team, the more likely you are to have something posted.
Submit your guest post by emailing us at info[at]formulatedfitness.com.
Don’t email us asking if you can write for us. If you’d like to write a guest post, please write it up, and email it to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
We look forward to seeing what you write and hopefully featuring it here on Formulated Fitness!
Thanks for thinking of us. 🙂